Electronic prescribing in your practice
This Australian Digital Health Agency’s (ADHA) module explores electronic prescription, outlining what it is, how it is prescribed, and the policy and legislation requirements that underpin the process.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- explain what an electronic prescription is and where it is stored;
- discuss the benefits of electronic prescriptions for people, prescribers and those dispensing;
- describe how electronic prescription tokens are prescribed and managed;
- outline electronic prescribing for people who have an Active Script List; and
- summarise the security features, policy and legislation that support electronic prescriptions.
By clicking on the link below, you will be asked to register for a free account.
The training will take approximately 60 minutes to complete, and you will be offered the opportunity to download a certificate of completion.